Call 999 if a child or adult is in immediate danger of significant or serious harm.
- NSPCC Child-line: 0800 1111 (lines free and open 24 hours). Phone if you are a child or young person and are worried about anything.
- NSPCC Child Protection Helpline: 0808 800 5000 (lines free and open 24 hours). Phone if you are worried about a child.
- National Domestic Abuse Helpline: 0808 2000 247 ((lines free and open 24 hours). Phone if you are experiencing domestic abuse.
- Samaritans Helpline: 116 123 (open 24 hours). Phone if you feel you are struggling to cope and need someone to talk to.
- Action on Elder Abuse Helpline: 0808 808 8141 (free phone Monday to Friday 9-5pm.
- Cambridge Women’s Aid – Supporting women affected by domestic abuse.
Safe refuge: 01223 460947; Community support 01223 361214.
- National Rape Crisis Helpline: 0808 802 9999 and is open every day
from 12-2.30pm and 7-9.30pm.
- The Survivors Trust: 0808 801 0818 and is open Monday to Wednesday 10-7.30pm,
Thursday 10-6pm and Friday 10-2pm.
- LGBT+ Domestic Abuse Helpline: 0800 999 5428 email@example.com
- Men’s Advice Line: 0808 801 0327 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Age UK Advice Line: 0800 678 1602
If you have any concerns or need to talk to anyone please contact:
Mary Kendall, Benefice Safeguarding Officer. Tel: 07814 669713
The Rev. Alice Goodman. Tel: 01223 880337
The Benefice of Fulbourn and The Wilbrahams